|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
MFJ 269B Antenna Analyzer
This is the Antenna Analyzer in the plastic box next to the amateur radio station in the e-room.
- Ownership: Brad Tarratt
- Location: in the e-room.
- What it looks like:
Looks like I need to fix it.
- Make/Model: MFJ 269B
- Part Number:
- Read the manual before using
- Do not remove from shop (parking lot okay)
- Do not leave without charging if vbatt drops below 13V. Vbatt is displayed on the LCD at boot, and a charging cable is included in the box.
- Do not power on with UHF button depressed. Press UHF button AFTER power up. If you are surprised by this, you didn't read the manual. Please do that.
Currently unit is acting crazy and probably needs a transistor replaced. It seems to work somewhat better after running a while.
I will personally be maintaining this unit in the next month or two.
Things that Need to be Done
I need to make it operate sanely again.
- Q: when will you have it fixed?
- A: Probably before February.