Meeting Minutes 20140603

From i3Detroit
Revision as of 16:31, 2 June 2014 by Pajamapuma (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search


Contents

Agenda

Chair Justin Triplett


Introductions

Action Item Review

Show and Tell

New Business

i3MotorSports Update

  • Point of contact: Matt Huber
  • New i3MotorSports SIG Created
  • PowerWheels build time
  • MakerFaire Powerwheels Marshalls needed

Red Bull Creation

  • Point of contact: Konrad B.
  • Stuff needs to get done
  • We need a team leader

Kitchen Door

  • Point of contact: Konrad B.
  • New, robust pulley system with chain
  • Now with more cowbell

Maker Faire 2014 Update

  • Point of Contact: Maddy Winans
  • Entries due by June 6th --FRIDAY.
  • Maddy will help sign you up
  • Maker Faire After party funds, are these different than Maker Faire general funds?

Sign Committee

  • Point of Contact: Not Jamie.
  • Someone should take on the task of understanding the Code and contacting the city, just to touch base.
  • That someone should be able to entertain the numerous ideas and figure out which ones are legal and practical.
  • That someone should, possibly before the above steps, consider bringing the subject up at a meeting and getting committee status for it, which would make the single-effort thing official, among other benefits like easier budgeting.
  • All the rest of us should kindly refrain from bikeshedding unless someone actually doing something asks for our input.

Zone updates

Bike Zone

CNC Zone

Compute Zone

Craft Room

E Lab

Fab Lab

Kiln Zone

Laser Zone

Metal Shop

Tool Crib

Tree House

Vinyl Zone

Welding Zone

Wood Shop

Action Items

Broom Party

Meeting Metrics

  • Time completed:
  • Funds appropriated:
  • Attendees:

Attendance

  • Justin Triplett