Call it what you will – “Snowpocalypse”, or perhaps “The Year’s Largest Overreaction Thus Far.” Either way, the i3Detroit Board of Directors has decided to cancel tonight’s meeting. We will meet instead in two days, on Thursday, at 7:00 PM. Let’s face it, the roads are going to be bad, even if everyone reading this post knows perfectly well how to drive in the snow. It’s the other folks we’re worried about.
i3Detroiters, we’ll see you Thursday!