Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting Minutes 20110614"
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Latest revision as of 19:44, 20 March 2013
Meeting started: June 14th, 2011, 7:59pm
- in progress, large machinery, tree has disappered details will be forthcoming
- Ross has handed out a floorplan
- small storage creation
- dividers for medium storage
Space next door:
- Get a quote from John on upgrading the electrical pannel up to code in the case of splitting the meter.
- Significant costs to moving to the new space
- Getting marketing campagin setup on kickstarter for "expansion capital"
- Wishlist: Janitor, Auto work, classroom
- program is adopoted
- 1 - 10 members in good standing
- we need the offical number from paul on the number of paying members
- should annouced and be open before MF, deadline August, Sept we annouce who gets them
- It's up to Ed to solve this issue with CRM, CRM will become the only sign up form
- Only members who have access to add new members via CRM can issue keys
- Publish the list of those who can add new members
- Nate and Eric will work on the door for improvements
- Change the master password
- meeting tomorrow
WHEREAS i3 Detroit should be available to the general public, including those in financial need; and WHEREAS the diversity of its members is an asset to i3 Detroit,
- To establish a scholarship program;
- That one non-voting scholarship membership, with all membership dues waived, shall exist for each 10 paid memberships;
- That scholarships shall be awarded on a 6 month basis, beginning in January and June;
- That scholarships shall be awarded on the basis of merit, financial need, and diversity;
- That the applications shall be seen only by the board and the officers of i3 Detroit.