Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting Minutes 20140311"

From i3Detroit
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "Category:Meeting Minutes =Agenda= '''Chair Justin Triplett''' ==Introductions== ==Action Item Review== * Dave Scholl - Come up with a proposal for how donations in zon...")
 
Line 15: Line 15:
  
 
==Topics and Proposals Go Here==
 
==Topics and Proposals Go Here==
 +
 +
==This is My Topic Title==
 +
Point of Contact: [[User:jtrip|Konrad Brown]]
 +
* Concern over the loss of large project storage was bought up by Terry W. at the previous meeting. I expect it to be discussed again, specifically because Terry has a proposal that he also previously presented.
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Revision as of 23:50, 9 March 2014


Agenda

Chair Justin Triplett


Introductions

Action Item Review

  • Dave Scholl - Come up with a proposal for how donations in zone boxes are reflected in the budget
  • Justin Triplett - Make a financial and a membership report
  • Evan Allen - Take care of billing B. Nectar for the electric bill
  • Justin Triplett - Get scanning on the Mac set up to send i3 official documents to the Bit-Torrent sync
  • Evan Allen - Make sure we have paid rent

Topics and Proposals Go Here

This is My Topic Title

Point of Contact: Konrad Brown

  • Concern over the loss of large project storage was bought up by Terry W. at the previous meeting. I expect it to be discussed again, specifically because Terry has a proposal that he also previously presented.

Action Items

Attendance

  • Justin Triplett