Revision as of 07:39, 9 November 2012 by Djscholl (Moved table saw content to Delta Unisaw page)
- Keep shop area clear of debris, cutoff pieces and other hazards.
- Wear Eye and Hearing protection at all time using woodworking power tools.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Tie long hair back, remove dangling jewelery, remove work gloves.
- Take your time. Accidents happen because someone is in too big of a hurry.
- Think about what you are doing. If something seems unsafe, it probably is.
- Do not vacuum any metal objects with dust-control machine, it must be used only for sawdust.
- Craftsman 12in Band Saw
- Delta 12in Disc Sander
- Delta Unisaw
- DeWALT Mitersaw
- Grizzly 16in Band Saw
- Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor
- Wood Lathe
Power Tool Wish List
- Panel Saw
- Lathe and tools
- Drill Press
Hand Tool Wish List
- Carpenter's Square
Pages in category "Wood Shop"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.