Craftsman 16gal Wet-Dry Vac
Revision as of 22:07, 29 June 2013 by Djscholl (Initial page contents)
|Craftsman 16gal Wet-Dry Vac|
|"File:Craftsmanshopvac.jpg|Craftsman wet-dry vac photo" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki. [[Image:|175px| ]]|
|Name||Craftsman 16gal Wet-Dry Vac|
|Make Model||Craftsman 113.177611|
|Part Number||S/N 07307 R 2100|
|Storage Location||this wet-dry vac is located in the Wood Shop.|
|Other References||* Craftsman wet-dry vac consumables are on this list: Wood Shop Consumables|
For sawdust cleanup in the Wood Shop. (No metal shavings, please!)
- Only for sawdust in the wood shop. (No metal shavings, please!)
- Make sure the hose is connected, and turn on the power switch.
- The paper filter needs to be replaced periodically.
- The barrel needs to be dumped when it fills up with sawdust.
- The nut that should hold the paper filter in place is missing. Several small zip-ties are being used as a work-around, but they may not hold over the long-term.