Cyclonic Dust Collection System
|Cyclonic Dust Collection System|
|Name||Cyclonic Dust Collection System|
|Storage Location||This system is located at the north end of the wood shop.|
For collecting dust from the wood shop.
- Main Motor Name plate info
- hp=7.5, Voltage 208-230/460, Amps 21-18.8/9.4, RPM= 3450, 3 phase, 60 HZ, Service F. 1.15
- Chipper Motor info
- Use with wood dust only, please!
- Turn on when using Table saw, Miter saw, Bandsaw, Sander.
- The ductwork is permanently connected to the table saw and miter saw.
- Open slide gates when using the bandsaw or sander and close when done.
- Connect with hose to planer and jointer when using these tools
- The power switch is on ductwork down drop between the table saw and the chop saw. It is held in place with a magnet.