Equipment Available at i3 Detroit
This page provides an index of the pages that describe the various pieces of equipment at i3 Detroit's space.
Some shop area pages have their own equipment lists:
Other available equipment that is documented here on the wiki includes:
Equipment not yet documented with a page of its own. If you want to make a page for any of these, please use this template.
- Oxy-Acetylene Torch
- Plasma Cutter (not yet working)
- Chop Saw
- Rockwell Drill Press
- Rigid Miter Box
- Rockler Router Table w/ Craftsman Router
- Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor
- Bench Belt Sander
- Ryobi Drill Press
- Grizzly Wood Band Saw
- Lincoln Metal Band Saw
- Sears 3/4 HP Bench Grinder
- 20 Ton Press
- Cincinnati Buffing Wheel
- Sherline 5400 Mill
- Central Machinery Mini-lathe
- Arboga Maskiner Drill Press
- Hitachi Table Saw
- Delta Unisaw
- Delta ShopMaster Band Saw
- Delta Portable Planer
- Topline Bench Oscillation Sander
TEMPLATE for a new equipment page: edit it, copy the code, and paste into your new page!
Equipment We Want!