HOWTO Be Secretary
Revision as of 23:02, 9 September 2012 by Nbezanson (stub page)
The Secretary has a bunch of duties! This page should eventually contain info about how to properly perform most or all of them.
Calling a Vote
- Making sure the item is actually something that can be voted on.
- Determining who can vote on it.
- Finalizing the language to be voted on.
- Opening voting.
- Closing voting and announcing results.
- Making a note of the time the meeting starts is important to looking all official-like.
- What's all this about recording the people in attendance? Pshaw! Too much work.
- After the meeting ends, post the to this wiki.
- How do you create a page without linking to it from somewhere?
- You go to the name of a prior meeting minutes page, change the name of the link in your browser's location bar, and hit enter!