HOWTO Close up the space
Revision as of 21:51, 12 February 2013 by Nbezanson (strikethrough co2 tank)
So, it's been a long day of hacking and you're the last one in the space. It's finally time to go home. But wait! Aren't you forgetting something?
- Put your project away. Don't leave it on a workbench. Label it so others know it's yours. Name AND contact info!
- Put tools back in the places from which you got them.
- Sweep sawdust, wires, etc. from the floor.
- Are the trash cans full? Throw 'em in the dumpster. New bags are in the white cabinet.
- Is it Wednesday night? Prep the recycling bin and put it out by the pole.
- If you did something the group should know about, make a post to the Google group!
- West shop fans (switch near men's bathroom)
- West / rear shop lights (breakers near water heater)
- Genie plugged in
- Windows closed and locked
- Air compressor electrically off
- Air compressor valve closed
- Machine-shop lights off
- Machine-shop radio off
- Thermostats (on wall by CNC) set back to Run (or 45 deg)
- Rooftop vent fans (switches near thermostats) off
- Double-check tables are clear, retract cord-reels
- Stereo off (amplifiers in rack)
- Commons-area lights off (3 switches behind rack)
- Argon tank valve off, righty tighty
CO2 tank valve off, as above
- Thermostat (wall by small lab) set back to Run (or 50 deg)
- Coffee pot (corner of kitchen) off, grounds basket empty, urn clean
- Front (glass) door closed and locked, just give it a yank
- Front hallway (fire exit!) clear, items on floor instantly to graveyard.
- Stinky garbage out before it gets stinkier
- Roll-up garage door latch fully engaged
- Fans off
- Twitterbot switch down, make sure light goes off
- Door-area light off
THANK YOU TREMENDOUSLY for your thoroughness!