Revision as of 21:15, 12 June 2014 by Pajamapuma (Pajamapuma moved page HOWTO Leave to HOWTO Go on Leave)
In all cases
- Go through member storage, make sure you've taken all your stuff home, and write "-VACANT-" where your name was.
- Go through the rest of the space, and if you're taking anything home that people might miss, please notify the mailing list!
- It would be polite to offer the option if people want to buy from you the things we've come to rely on, before they simply vanish.
If you're planning to come back
- Email treasurer@ and ask to be put on 'leave' status. This suspends billing, and it'll keep your account from getting all horrible.
If you're not planning to come back
- Email treasurer@ and ask to cancel your membership. As above, being clear about when you've left reduces the fretting about whether you have.