HOWTO Process a new member
Revision as of 17:03, 4 August 2013 by Menga (Adding more info)
- Give them an orientation tour.
- Find them a mentor and arrange the first first meeting.
- Add the member to the i3 CRM at .
- Add the member to all three google groups.
- The members only group: http://groups.google.com/group/i3detroit
- The public group: http://groups.google.com/group/i3detroit-public
- The announce group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/i3detroit-announce
- Add the member to the Wiki: http://i3detroit.com/wi/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup
- Go through the New Member Orientation checklist with the new member.
- Put their member form in the folder for them in the filing cabinet under the tv or place it in the "Treasurer" drawer of the filing cabinet.
- Give them a keyfob, Nate B. can program it for you. If they already have an rfid fob or card from another place check if they can use that. Less cards is always a good thing.