Jet Drill Press
|Jet Drill Press|
|"File:Jetdrillpress.jpg|Jet drill press photo" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki. [[Image:|175px| ]]|
|Name||Jet Drill Press|
|Make Model||Jet JDP-15M|
|Part Number||Stock No. 354165, Serial No. 7090087|
|Storage Location||In the wood shop on a rolling cart.|
|Documentation|| * User manual
It is most often used for drilling holes in wood, plastic, and related materials. With specialized bits, it can also be used for sanding.
- Please wear safety glasses!
- Please clamp your work to the drill press table.
- Before you drill, check to make sure your bit is located over the hole in the table. When the table is raised or lowered, it can swing a little bit to the side. If the hole is not aligned under the bit, when the drill goes through the workpiece it will make another divot like the one you can see on the table now.
- The chuck key is on a retractable chain on the right-hand side, next to the motor.
- Drill press clamps and the drill press vise are kept in the cart under the drill press.
1) Where are drill bits stored? Is there different bits for wood and metal? If so, how can I tell them apart?
- Build Cabinet for Drill Press tools and accessories