Jet Drill Press
Revision as of 17:57, 29 January 2013 by Gsmith
|Jet Drill Press|
|"File:Jetdrillpress.jpg|Jet drill press photo" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki. [[Image:|175px| ]]|
|Name||Jet Drill Press|
|Make Model||Jet JDP-15M|
|Part Number||Stock No. 354165, Serial No. 7090087|
|Storage Location||In the wood shop on a rolling cart.|
|Documentation|| * User manual
It is most often used for drilling holes in wood, plastic, and related materials. With specialized bits, it can also be used for sanding.
- Please wear safety glasses!
- Please clamp your work to the drill press table.
- The chuck key is on a retractable chain on the right-hand side, next to the motor.
- Drill press clamps and the drill press vise are kept in the cart under the drill press.
- Build Cabinet for Drill Press tools and accessories