Laser Cutter - Full Spectrum
Revision as of 05:11, 12 October 2013 by Agmlego (Added Ashley to Trained list)
|Laser Cutter - Full Spectrum|
|"File:FSLaser.jpg|200px|thumb|left|Full Spectrum Laser" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki. [[Image:|
|Name||40W Laser Cutter|
|Make Model||Full Spectrum Laser|
|Part Number||HL40-5g Hobby Advanced Laser 20" x 12"|
|Storage Location||North Wall of the Fab Lab|
|Documentation||Owner's Manual black binder on shelf above laser cutter|
- Please get training before use.
- Please donate $0.25/min of cut time
Owner's Manual black binder on shelf above laser cutter
- A focus block needs to be manufactured
- 1.359" long by nominally 0.5"-0.75" diameter
- solid, thermally stable material like aluminum or steel
- The focus slide could be redesigned for less flex.
- Payment counter?
- Quieter air compressor
Trainers and Trained Personnel
|Ashley Prescott||Andrew Meyer|