|[[Image:Looks like I need to fix it.|175px| ]]|
|Name||MFJ 269B Antenna Analyzer|
|Make Model||MFJ 269B|
|Storage Location||in the e-room.|
This is the Antenna Analyzer in the plastic box next to the amateur radio station in the e-room.
- Read the manual before using
- Do not remove from shop (parking lot okay)
- Do not power on with UHF button depressed. Press UHF button AFTER power up. If you are surprised by this, you didn't read the manual. Please do that.
Currently unit is acting crazy and probably needs a transistor replaced. It seems to work somewhat better after running a while.
I will personally be maintaining this unit in the next month or two.
- Q: when will you have it fixed?
- A: Probably before February.
I need to make it operate sanely again.