MIG Welder - Lincoln Weld-Pak 100
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
Lincoln Weld-Pak 100 MIG Welder
This unit is a small, basic MIG welder. However, since it is not fitted out with a gas shield, it can only be used as flux-core, not true MIG.
- Ownership: Roger S
- Location: on the welding bench, in the welding area
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: Lincoln Weld-Pak 100 MIG Welder
- Part Number:
- Always make sure that the weld curtains are in place to protect other members in the area.
- Use proper personal safety equipment
Please see the documentation at the link above.
Authorized Users and Trainers
- Welder consumables are on this list: Welding Shop Consumables
- The main consumable is the welding wire, aka electrode. This machine only supports self shielding electrode, which currently is only made for mild and low alloy steels. The package should specify that it is self shielding with no need for a shielding gas.
Does this thing need it's oil changed every 30 cycles? People need to know!
Things that Need to be Done
- Check into the gas adapter - This would allow use of regular MIG wire, expanding the ability of the machine to use on other metals.
A list of commonly asked questions