Revision as of 23:15, 11 June 2013 by Ed
i3 Detroit - The Metro Detroit Hackerspace
- List of Active Members
- Member Projects
- Independent Projects in Progress
- FAQ / New Member Orientation
- Info for new and potential members, including the Glossary
- HOWTO Get a Wiki Account
- Because contributions to the wiki are always good!
- SIG Groups
- Special Interest Groups - Members organize to share knowledge and efforts.
Resources and Records
- A list of the current officers.
- Archive of proposals and votes.
- List of committees and their resources
- In the Media
- Published articles, videos, etc. about i3 Detroit.
- A list with definitions of all the special terms for life @ i3.
- Material and Tool Sources
- Places to get materials and tools.
- Community Contacts
- Groups and people to collaborate with.
- Various reports for the organization.
- The ever-changing list of maintenance and improvement tasks.
- Group Forms, Waivers, Sign-Ups, etc.
- Books owned by members that can be checked out.
- Useful uploaded files, such as flyers, graphics, and more.
- Old versions of Bylaws, Standing Rules, etc.
- HOWTO Park your car
- Rubber side down.
- HOWTO Close up the space
- A checklist to complete if you are the last one out at the end of the night.
- HOWTO Host an event at i3detroit
- Scheduling, publicity, day-of tasks.
- Officer and Director Tutorials
- Information for Officers and Directors in training
Other procedures, including membership processing are on the Procedures and Instructions page.