Difference between revisions of "Meeting Minutes 20090714"
m (Protected "Meeting Minutes 20090714" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
m (Added categories)
|Line 57:||Line 57:|
Revision as of 11:22, 9 August 2012
Meeting Minutes of July 14th, 2009
Coffee Beanery, Berkley Mi
- Ted Hansen
- Russ Wolfe
- Nate Bezanson
- Ed Platt
- Matt Switlik
- Mike Bader
- Bruce Webber
- Trevor Cook
- Nathan Warwick
New Member recap of what has been going on with i3 Detroit and our current status
We discussed what the next events that i3 Detroit would like to be apart of and how to raise new membership awareness.
Some of the ideas:
- Dally in the Alley Booth
- DIY Street Fair Ferndale ( $200 +$20 application fee for a 10x10 tent booth with electricity)
- i3 Detroit Swap Meet
We discussed the importance of our next event needing to get people involved and interact with i3 Detroit members to increase the awareness of i3 Detroit.
We will be deciding if we want to be apart of the DIY fair at next weeks meeting. Registration is due by August 1st 2009
- Intro to Adrunio Programming
- Smart Home Design Class
- Monthly Make Magazine Projects
- i3 Detroit is now a registered Non-Profit Incorporation with the State Of Michigan
- i3 Detroit now has a Federal Tax ID number
- Russ to open a Bank Account with Credit Union One for i3 Detroit
Next Weeks Meeting Agenda
- We have decided to hold an i3 Detroit Build Party next week. The group has decided to have the first 20 minutes of our meeting be the usual business items then following we have decided to build Bristlebots and race them for fun.