Meeting Minutes 20100406
i3Det 2010-04-06 Russ:
- 10 possible new members came through the space over the weekend.
- we got the kick starter goal.
- Approx $7000 in bank account.
- We have enough members to cover rent. Almost enough to cover utilities by estimate (haven't gotten 1st bills yet.)
- want to keep 3-4000 in bank.
Mold room was gutted completely. Landlord paid for material removal. Consensus on spending $600 of group money on drywall for the front.
Internet coming tomorrow. DSL for now. Talking to WOW they want a 3 year contract but will pay the install now.
Discussing a dedicated 1st robotics area. A proposal is coming.
The landord agreed to new furnices.
Mold wall washing, resampling, rebuilding drywall,
One year BBQ!!! sunday april 25th. 1pm.
Offical maker faire after party at i3Det.
MAKE needs submissions for faire. Only 25 so far. Reach out to different groups. We need to help spread the word. We need a nice brochure.
Kickstarter: 6 month scholarship, 12 month scholarship available. Ryan mentioned for 12 month. Assigning task to make the various thank you gifts.
Bowling fundraiser for City Heroes. 3 game shoes and pizza for $20 saturday at Universal Lanes 12 and Dequindre.
Security system is being resurected.
A call out for additional lighting.