Meeting Minutes 20100406
Revision as of 16:27, 10 April 2010 by SWiT
- 10 possible new members came through the space over the weekend.
- we got the kick starter goal.
- Approx $7000 in bank account.
- We have enough members to cover rent. Almost enough to cover utilities by estimate (haven't gotten 1st bills yet.)
- want to keep 3-4000 in bank.
- Mold room was gutted completely. Landlord paid for material removal. Consensus on spending $600 of group money on drywall for the front.
- Internet coming tomorrow. DSL for now. Talking to WOW they want a 3 year contract but will pay the install now.
- Ted:Discussing a dedicated 1st robotics area. A proposal is coming.
- The landord agreed to new furnices.
- Mold wall washing, resampling, rebuilding drywall, this weekend
- One year BBQ!!! sunday april 25th. 1pm.
- Offical maker faire after party at i3Detoit, details coming.
- MAKE needs submissions for faire. Only 25 so far. Reach out to different groups. We need to help spread the word. We need a nice brochure.
- Kickstarter: 6 month scholarship, 12 month scholarship available. Ryan mentioned for 12 month. Assigning task to make the various thank you gifts.
Bowling fundraiser for City Heroes. 3 game shoes and pizza for $20 saturday at Universal Lanes 12 and Dequindre.
Security system is being resurected.
A call out for additional lighting.