Meeting Minutes 20100420
Revision as of 16:42, 4 May 2010 by Nullspace
- no proposals tonight. 1st prop next week.
- appointment of a member relations person
- deals with local hobby shops
- tracking members, making sure they are happy with the place and showing up.
- jaime exteral, nate b internal.
- space plan.
- will be posted after the meeting.
- front area is mostly painted. ducts have been cleaned. final samples have been taken.
- craft and electronic room should be completed before the bbq.
- call for more members to help finish the build out.
- boat and vehicle should be gone soon
- getting list of stuff we'll need to take with us.
- lumber liquidator for cork board.
- First kids will have a presence.
- maker faire
- submit projects indiviually and soon.
- 1 powerwheels in hand.
- 200 entries and 25,000 attendees
- 80% of the submissions are from Austin
- engineering socities, colleges,
- starting in may have maker fair prep days every saturday.
- members website.
- CRM for members tracking.
- march 2010 - 13 core, 11.5 reg, 2 sponsored, 1 family plan income $1640.50, $2700.14 total costs
- april so far $1390 in dues.
- $7571.81 in the bank.
- in 2010 the IRS will be stream lining the 501c3 process with new software and cheaper rate.
- 27 month for i3 to file from July 2009.