Difference between revisions of "Meeting Minutes 20100615"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 12:54, 25 February 2014
* bill putt - new member - open soda - "blastbill"
* May - 29 dues paying members. made $36.08 in may.
* 168 excepted so far, deadline moved back to June 30th * i3detroit will be running a maker workshop. o working on getting tool companies in our area, eplilog, toolbot, etc. o promo for maker faire new member sign ups? * more info coming Friday.
Power wheels update
* talk to ted after meeting * diehard has signed on as a sponsor
* maker faire after party July 31st.
2nd Tuesday is now official board meeting day
* pay dues online * ed's working on a secure dropbox
Ed's Bylaws Proposal
* we are voting next meeting * "member" has a very specific in nonprofits. "members in bylaws are only voting members". In general discussion and documents other than bylaws all dues payers are members
* cost or free classes are both possible. * always at least ask for donations. * see hosting a class section on the wiki (coming soon by nate)
* any one know someone who can get us a deal? * typically costs $300 a month. * members grab a bag on you trash night eve.
* pause for your photo or put something humorus in the photo
* 8ft folding tables and stackabe chairs * needs help moving it this saturday afternoon
* Ted reads off the list, and will update the wiki with current info