Meeting Minutes 20110607
Meeting started at 7:30.
- Need to adopt new bylaws for non-profit app
- Vote will be called Real Soon Now
- Check the large project area to make sure you don't have a project there with a ticket on it!
- Unhandled ticketed items will disappear at some point
- You can get a parking permit to 'legally' have your stuff there
- No recent progress
- Contact e-mail address isn't cutting it; web group is setting up a ticketing system.
- Roger is investigating different systems; if you know of any good ones, contact Roger.
- Warroom will be set up at i3 to help team in NY.
- Contact Nick Britsky or Aaron Dubin to volunteer/help.
- Dry/practice run planned to make sure it will work (either next weekend or the following weekend).
- Can use more help; talk to Ted to volunteer.
- Update your info to make sure you don't get removed from the members' mailing list.
MakeLive Video Taping:
- Tomorrow night, 5 minutes.
Board members present (not that it matters much ): Eric Merrill presiding Ross Smith Ed Platt Paul Kerchen
Meeting adjourned at 7:37 PM.