Meeting Minutes 20140318
Revision as of 12:08, 18 March 2014 by Darvon
- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 Introductions
- 1.2 Action Item Review
- 1.3 Show and Tell
- 1.4 New Business
- 1.5 Zone updates
- 1.6 Action Items
- 2 Attendance
Chair Justin Triplett
Action Item Review
Show and Tell
Grant Opportunity: Community Foundation for Southeast Michigan
- Matt O.
- more info: http://cfsem.org/apply-grant
Harassment Policy Review
Open Design Competition Update
- Terry Wynn
- Next year in Sept at Detroit Design Festival - Brad Jensen
- For reference: 
- What we committed to in Nov, 2013:
- Judging application in May 2012.
- For one or more application judged worthy to be an "i3 fellow" by us we will:
- Provide a 120 day free "Membership" to the applicant June-Sept
- Provide a member "Mentor" for the fellow. This Mentor would facilitate the Fellow to use the i3 equipment. The Mentor would not work upon the design. i3 is not required to provide any funding or materials. That would be up to the Fellow and Brad's organization.
- Provide a promotional "presence" at ODC/DDF (mostly marketing et al).
- Justin Triplett