Meeting Minutes 20140520
Revision as of 18:27, 20 May 2014 by Darvon
- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 Introductions
- 1.2 Action Item Review
- 1.3 Show and Tell
- 1.4 New Business
- 1.5 Zone updates
- 1.6 Action Items
- 2 Meeting Metrics
Chair Justin Triplett
Action Item Review
- Point of contact: Jamie B
- Make a HOWTO on making an i3 presence at an event
- made! (work in progress) HOWTO represent i3 at an event
Bridgeport CNC Status
- Point of contact: Brian W
- Hopefully out of the space by the Maker Faire after-party
Show and Tell
Wardens: Official Designation
- Point of contact: Greg S
- Motion 1, Move to Select Proposal 1 or 2 highest vote count wins*
- Motion 2, Move to approval winner of first vote as change to standing rules*
Call for Maker Faire Projects
- Point of contact: Konrad & Brodie
- Go here and sign up your project!
- Does anyone at the meeting have any projects in mind? Discuss and get excited!
- Possible projects in the works (Konrad's suggestions):
- Traffic Light Music Visualizer - Konrad
- Mad Lib Puppet Show - Adrienne & Brodie
- Over Engineering Light - Any takers?
- Elliptical Planet Orrery - Marie and Konrad
- 2D Rubens Tube - Joseph Baumann ?
- Spiderweb Lamp - Jamie Burdeski ?
- Mind Flame - Who will take this action item?
- Robot Knife Fight - Matt Switlik
- Members' artwork
- Holographs ?
Red Bull Creation Challenge
- Point of contact: Konrad B
- A reiteration of Eric Merrill's email regarding Red Bull
- When is good for Red Bull Creation teams
- Team registration for qualifier begins May 21st THAT'S TOMORROW!!!
- Interested people should meet after the member's meeting and report happenings to the Google groups thread
- The qualifier concept will not consist of a custom piece of hardware, in fact you don't even have to build anything this time around. This year's qualifier will be focused on problem-solving and pure ideation.
- Final competition is happening July 8th to 12th in Detroit
- Ask status on plasma CNC ventilation system expenditures and installation
Point of Contact: Terry W
- Donations for Adding Ceramic Inventory
Point of Contact: Devon T.
- Inquiry to additional information to the damage on Bumblebee.
- Rearrangements and posting news*
- Time completed:
- Funds appropriated:
- Justin Triplett