Meeting Minutes 20140617
- 1 Agenda
- 1.1 Introductions
- 1.2 Action Item Review
- 1.3 Show and Tell
- 1.4 New Business
- 1.5 Zone updates
- 1.6 Action Items
- 1.7 Broom Party
- 2 Meeting Metrics
Chair Justin Triplett
Action Item Review
Kitchen Door at Maker Faire
- Andrew M. - Register kitchen door iris with Maker Faire
Painting the Roses Red
- Max - paint the switches bright so people can see them for shutdown
Show and Tell
- Konrad is now president, still doing secretary but would like someone else to take it.
Ed Resigns from Board
- Appoint a new board member to maintain ranks, or just wait until the next election?
Pot Lock Planning
- Pot lock is coming up on Saturday June 21st
- List of tasks is on ToDo, something for every skill level.
- Could use your help encouraging newbie members to come
July 1st Member Meeting
- Will enough people be there?
- Should it be canceled for the holiday?
- Konrad will be out of town that week.
Integrated Space Plan
- It's a cool poster we printed
- They're making a new one, and a few members would like to chip in and get i3's logo put on it
- No use of group funds, just asking for a thumbs-up that this would be an appropriate use of the name and logo
- Greg S. - Start sign committee, check back in July (info this mtg)
- talked to the city got the info
- Time completed:
- Funds appropriated: