Membership Proposal 20121115 Allow Placement of Cameras
- Proposal Begins Here***
Preamble: A total of 8 cameras have been approved and purchased for increased security and safety throughout the space. In order to install them we need to agree on placement.
Proposal: The 8 cameras will be placed in the following locations;
1. Tool crib- Northeast corner, mounted on ceiling overlooking tools and bench
2. Table saw/chop saw- ceiling mounted above genie area, facing table saw
3. Electronics room- mounted above door jamb, facing far wall
4. garage/main door- Mounted on ceiling looking toward front door and garage door
5. commons area- on loft above kitchen looking towards commons
6. metal shop- Mounted on ceiling near large doorway overlooking main metal shop area
7. laser cutter aisle- mounted above vinyl area overlooking laser cutter area.
8. Welding area- mounted near garage door on ceiling looking towards welding.plasma.kiln
- Proposal Ends Here***
Voting Opens: Sunday November 25, 2012 7:30pm (EST)(now) Voting Ends: Wednesday November 28, 2012 7:30pm (EST) To vote, enter your ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ vote either by (1) Replying to me directly on this discussion thread; or (2) Email your vote to, along with your full name, to me, Secretary.