SawStop Table Saw
|SawStop Table Saw|
| "File:sawstoptablesaw.jpg|SawStop Table Saw photo]]
|Name||SawStop Table Saw|
|Make Model||SawStop PCS31230-TPG236 10" Professional Cabinet Saw|
|Part Number||S/N P131230787 Service Date 6-12-2013|
|Storage Location||This table saw is located in the Wood Shop|
|Documentation||* Owners Manual|
|Other References||* SawStop table saw consumables are on this list: Wood Shop Consumables|
For sawing wood.
- Training Required to Use this Tool
- Training Required
- Ripping kiln dried wood, cross cutting panels.
- Do not cut metals, conductive materials, anything with carbon such as laser cut or engraved traces, green wood, wet wood. If in doubt contact a Woodshop Warden.
- In the event of a safety trip i3 will cover the brake cartridge cost, the member will pay for a new Saw Blade $100 range
In Event of Emergency or Saw Safety Trip
- Call 911 if you are hurt and do not move your work, we need to document any failure or accident, take pictures, call one of the wardens.
- Keep table clean, clear and dry
- What happens if the safety brake trips?
The saw comes to an abrupt stop, loud noise, and the blade lowers as part of the energy absorption mechanics.
- Is the brake cartride or blade reusable?
No, the brake cartridge and saw blade are rendered unusable.
- How much do the brake cartridges cost?
- How wet is wet ?
Any wood that has been left outside exposed to the elements for an extended time. Green freshly cut wood.
- Will this system prevent Kickback?
NO, all normal kickback precautions must be taken
- make outfeed table, cutting fixtures and storage for saw things