Schott Binocular Microscope
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
- Ownership: Andrew Meyer (100%)
- Location: East end of west bench
- What it looks like:
- Make/Model: Schott illuminator, Nikon SMZ-2B binocular microscope
- Part Number: SMZ-2B
- Please turn off the illuminator when not in use.
- Please do not force any knobs. If a knob does not turn as far as you think it should, please ask.
- Please avoid gumming up the optics or mechanics with solder smoke--use an extractor!
- Please clear everything but the microscope and the illuminator off the west bench when done.
Authorized Users and Trainers
Things that Need to be Done