Schott Binocular Microscope
Revision as of 21:59, 26 January 2014 by Agmlego
|Schott Binocular Microscope|
|"File:binoc_microscope.jpg|200px|thumb|left|Binocular Microscope" cannot be used as a page name in this wiki. [[Image:|
|Owner||[[EquipOwner::Andrew Meyer (100%)]]|
|Make Model||Schott illuminator, Nikon SMZ-2B binocular microscope|
|Storage Location||East end of west bench|
- Please turn off the illuminator when not in use.
- Please do not force any knobs. If a knob does not turn as far as you think it should, please ask.
- Please avoid gumming up the optics or mechanics with solder smoke--use an extractor!
- Please clear everything but the microscope and the illuminator off the west bench when done.
- Please periodically and gently clean the objective and eyepieces with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth and some Windex.
- Please periodically lubricate the slides with Tri-Flow or other PTFE/Teflon lubricant.