- I3PNP: Stepper controllers for the six-axis machine in the Electronics Room
- TriDforce: A large delta-platform, likely to end up in the Fab lab alongside the PrintrBot and instead of the MakerBot Cupcake.
- I3TwitterBot: A replacement for the WelcomeSwitch with additional functionality.
- I3CrackCam: A webcam looking at the growing (?) crack in the wall above the office area ceiling, to measure how quickly the roof is falling.
- Software development in C, C++, Java, Python, PHP
- Web design in HTML/CSS
- Basic machining
- Laser cutting
- PCB design in EAGLE
- PCB fabrication using etchants or milling
- Industrial machine vision in OpenCV, Scorpion Vision, COGNEX In-Sight, and others
- Robotic control systems, design and implementation
What I want to learn/work on with you
- 3D printing
- Controls, robotic or otherwise
- Avid sailor