|Real Name||Andrew Meyer|
|Phone Number||+1 906-569-1110|
|Fab Lab Warden|
|Board Member: 2014-2015|
|Authorized to use:|
|Certified Trainer on:|
- I3DoorIris: A simple, sensible solution to the kitchen-door-is-opaque problem
- PartsLaser: A means to guide and instruct folk in the Electronics Room
I3PNP: Stepper controllers for the six-axis machine in the Electronics Room TriDforce: A large delta-platform, likely to end up in the Fab Lab alongside the PrintrBot and instead of the MakerBot Cupcake.
- Rostock MAX: A commercial, hobbyist delta 3D printer sold by SeeMeCNC.
- I3TwitterBot: A replacement for the WelcomeSwitch with additional functionality.
- I3CrackCam: A webcam looking at the growing (?) crack in the wall above the office area ceiling, to measure how quickly the roof is falling.
- Full Spectrum laser cutter ventilation system
- 150W laser cutter ventilation system
- PlotPCB: an open-source toolchain for the Protomat
- Software development in C, C++, Java, Python
- Web design in HTML/CSS
- Basic machining
- Laser cutting
- PCB design in EAGLE
- PCB fabrication using etchants or milling
- Industrial machine vision in OpenCV, Scorpion Vision, COGNEX In-Sight, and others
- Robotic control systems, design and implementation
What I want to learn/work on with you
- 3D printing
- Controls, robotic or otherwise
- Avid sailor