|Notice: Certain tables on this site may not be displayed due to technical difficulties. The issue is currently under investigation.|
Vinyl Cutter-US Cutter Refine MH-720
|Vinyl Cutter-US Cutter Refine MH-720|
|Name||Purple Black Vinyl Cutter|
|Owner||100% Nick Briksy|
- Design your sticker,sign, or shirt. You will need access to vector graphics software to do this. (Illustrator, Coral Draw, Inkscape,or SK1)
- Turn on cutter at the power strip and the red switch on its left side.
- Set speed to 8 in/s and force to 30g
- Vinyl feeds in from the back and out the front. (NF: Face-down, right?)
- Cut your vinyl.
- Pay for the vinyl you cut ($1 per linear Foot sign vinyl and $2.50 per linear foot for shirt vinyl).
- Weed and apply transfer paper or apply to shirt with heat press.
|Rocco Marras||Vinyl Guru||Zone Warden|
|Dustin White||pretty good|
|Bacon||The leader of the Vinyl Revolution|
|Fireman Dave||Master Vinyl Cutter|