Vinyl Cutter-US Cutter Refine MH-720
|Vinyl Cutter-US Cutter Refine MH-720|
|Name||Purple Black Vinyl Cutter|
|Owner||100% Nick Briksy|
- Design your sticker,sign, or shirt. You will need access to vector graphics software to do this. (Illustrator, Coral Draw, Inkscape, or SK1)
- Export as a vector format, but not SVG. (At least for Inkscape, EPS format works well.)
- Turn on cutter at the power strip and the red switch on its left side.
- Use the V+/V-/F+/F- arrow keys to set speed to 8 in/s and force to 30g.
- Move the 3 levers in the back to the up position so you can feed in the vinyl.
- Vinyl feeds face-up, in from the back and out the front. The cut will start at the silver stylus - position accordingly.
- You will want to use vinyl wide enough to fit under at least 2 of the rollers, so that it doesn't twist while cutting.
- Move the 3 levers in the back to the down position to hold the vinyl in place.
- Open FlexiSign Pro and import your file. (Don't worry about size and position just yet. TWSS.)
- File->Cut/Plot... (Ctrl+L)
- If asked, choose "MH-721_3@COM4"
- In the Cut/Plot dialog, you can adjust size and position. (The bottom-right corner corresponds to the silver stylus / origin.)
- Click the "Send" button at the bottom-right to print/cut.
- After the cut is finished, move the 3 levers in the back to the up position so you can remove the vinyl.
- Pay for the vinyl you cut ($1 per linear Foot sign vinyl and $2.50 per linear foot for shirt vinyl. Scraps are free.
- Use a pen knife to to crop to size if necessary. Scraps can go in the scrap bin.
- Use picks to peel out the vinyl that you don't want in the final product.
- Apply transfer tape to the surface, carefully lift the sticker from its backing using the tape, and apply to target of choice, squeegeeing out any air bubbles.
- Or for shirt vinyl, apply to shirt with heat press.
|Matt Arnold||good||Zone Warden|
|Dustin White||pretty good|
|Bacon||The leader of the Vinyl Revolution|
|Fireman Dave||Master Vinyl Cutter|