- Keep shop area clear of debris, cutoff pieces and other hazards.
- Wear Eye and Hearing protection at all time using woodworking power tools.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Tie long hair back, remove dangling jewelery, remove work gloves. And Nick, take that doggone tie off before cutting on the table saw. If we catch you doing that again, you're outta here.
- Take your time. Accidents happen because someone is in too big of a hurry.
- Do not vacuum any metal objects with dust-control machine, it must be used only for sawdust.