Revision as of 15:59, 25 May 2011 by Nbritsky
- If you use it, put it back when you're done with it.
- If you don't know how to use a tool, ask!
- If you break it, post about it to the list to figure out how to resolve it.
- If you're buying trash bags, get the 33-gallon drawstring type. They fit the 32-gallon cans nicely. There is one 45-gallon can too.
- Please don't throw sheet metal, copper, or aluminum away. We recycle these.
Harbor Freight (Hossfeld Style) Bender
- This is a great tool for bending flat strips of metal, or bending heavy rod.
- How-to manual can be downloaded from Harbor Freight
Midwest Fastener Corp Hardware Proposal
- Based on last member meeting, I am looking for a list of all the hardware we would use on a regular basis to send to MFC for a quote. I listed a few to get you started.
|Name||Type||Approx Used per Quarter||Notes|
|1/4"-20||Bolts||200||Assorted Lengths from 3/4" to 4"|
|1/4"-20||Standard Washers||200||Lock & Regular|
|1/4"-20||Standard Nuts||200||Lock & Regular|