X-Tronic 4000 Hot Air Rework Station
|Remember to always; clean up and return the equipment to a fully functional, safe state before you leave. This includes returning any safety mechanisms to fully working order.|
Hotair Rework Station
Some text to describe the equipment goes here.
- You can use any wiki formatting that you wish:
- Like a bulleted list
- Ownership: Owner's Name(s) goes here, including percentage
- Location: Tell people where to find it, and where to put it away.
- What it looks like:
Link(s) to picture(s) of it
- Make/Model: X-Tronic 4000
- Part Number:
Link(s) to on-line documentation
Put the rules that govern the use of this tool here.
- Who is allowed to use it?
- Is there any training required before use?
Authorized Users and Trainers
Does this thing need it's oil changed every 30 cycles? People need to know!
Things that Need to be Done
What problems does this thing have, or are there improvements that would make it better.
A list of commonly asked questions