Agenda for 05Jan2020
Chair: Mark F
i3 Detroit 1481A Wordsworth St. Ferndale, MI 48220
Final Allowcation of funds
- Spreadsheet showing final allocation of funds.
Meeting was Called to Order At: 1519
- Expected net income of 770 monthly income for discretionary funds. In addition to approximately 10000 of savings excluding emergency fund.
- We have already used approximately 10,000 of the 100,000 that must be spent on expansion by october.
- These numbers account for prepaid and loss from cost adjustment.
- Concerns brought up about how much we should invest in the building.
- 50k /Paul /thomas/7/0
- Consider starting i3 emergency maintenance fund.
- 5k oh shit fund
- 1200 for spindle check out from maintenance.
- 1900 for new stuff medc.
- Kiln Zone
- 2850 from MEDC for kiln upgrades and infrastructure
- 1000 from medc for clicker press, and tie press and assorted hardware and to start shop stock.
- 200 general maintenance.
- 800 for shop stock and a utility knife and shop safety equipment and moto saw and shop consumables from MEDC.
400 for maintenance on air compressor
- Machine Shop
- 4870 for lathe,
- 687 maint
- 1500 for big parties, and 500 for other supplies
- 350 old
- Space consumables
- 2000 maintenance
- craft room
- 150 brushes and applicator, sheet sized laminator 35, shop stock 200
- 3400 new formlab rinse/cure, multi material 3d printer and general automation
- Multiple Shop tools. 1230 plus 2500 wishlist from MEDC
- Kitchen zone
- Floor coat, cabinetry, 1000 Medc
- Lazer zone
- 19k new laser cutter all inclusive MEDC
- Letter Press
- 500 new to build machine from MEDC
- Media Lab
- 2400 new for Ink for the new printer, Vr capable pc, 2nd or 3rd workstation. And mobile audio video card and photo video related gear from MEDC
- 600 consumables maintenance
- 2300 for new sewing machines, 350 for insulation, 800 for cutting table, 400 sewing machine lifts, 150 table inserts, 430 storage, 120 task lighting, 200 embroidery machine station,
4750 total from MEDC
- 200 maintenance
- 5000 new Tig welder, new disk grinder
- Wood shop
- 15k medc for dust collector and shop bot
- 5 more chair 275 from medc
- 300 new shelving and benches From medc
- Tool Crib
- 4400 for new stuff from MEDC
- Time completed: 1759
- Funds appropriated: 120,000
- Chair Mark F.
- Secretary Kevin F.
- Kevin F
- Jody R
- Thad J
- Thomas T
- AnnMarie M
- Jody G
- Euan A
- Mel G
- Matt C
- David H
- Jan H
- Jamie B
- A’lisa K