2 Post Auto Lift
|2 Post Auto Lift|
|Name||Car uppy go downy|
|Reservation Calendar URL||Link|
|HOWTO Reserve Time on Equipment|
|Make Model||AMGO BP-9X|
|Power Requirements||240 VAC|
Reserve this equipment if you're using the space occupied by the 2 post auto lift (whether you're actually using the lift or not).
- Only authorized users are allowed to operate the 2-post lift. To obtain authorization, attend a pre-scheduled authorization session, or contact another authorized member to train you.
- Do no exceed the 9000 pound load limit.
- Always return arms to their lowest position when done with the lift, so that they can be easily pivoted out of the way if needed.
- Lock out the electrical box with the padlock when done.
- Ensure that you are using appropriate lift points on your vehicle, and the center of gravity for your vehicle is inline with the 2 posts.
- Never leave the gantry crane above the 2 post lift to reduce the chance of someone hitting it with their vehicle. Always check above your vehicle while lifting to ensure it will not hit anything.
- Keep it clean. If you spill some fluids, rust, mud, sludge, etc on the arms or base or floor, clean up after yourselves. It's just nicer and safer for everyone then.
A good video that covers basic, safe lift operation is here: https://youtu.be/RB6MwHchZ7U
The manual/documentation that came with the lift is in a plastic sleeve on the side of the right post for your reference. Please return to the same location if you use it.
Key steps for operation are:
1. Pull your vehicle in between the lift posts, positioning the center of gravity over the lift baseplate. This varies with vehicle type (FWD, RWD, unibody, truck, etc)
2. Line up the lift pads with the recommended lift points for your vehicle. Use truck adapters as necessary, but no more than 9" between the pad and the arm.
3. Press the button to start raising the lift until it contacts the vehicle. Ensure the lift pads are contacting the lift points as you intended.
4. Continue lifting the vehicle until all 4 wheels are just off the ground, watching to make sure it is lifting the vehicle evenly. At this point, stop lifting and gently rock either the front or rear of the vehicle to ensure that it feels stable on the arms.
5. Continue lifting the vehicle to your desired height. Once there, push the lowering lever to lower the lift down onto its locks so that it is safe to be under.
6. In order to lower the vehicle back down, first lift it up to disengage the locks, then hold the lock release down while pushing the lowering lever.
7. When done, ensure that the arms are all the way down, and that you have re-locked the electrical disconnect box. If an unauthorized person uses the lift because you forgot to lock it, you are equally responsible for any damage caused.
Authorized Users and Trainers
|Trainer Name||Certified Date|
|User Name||Authorized By||Date of Most Recent Training|
|Frank La Marca||Brandon Biller||02/26/2022|
|John Kollman||Brandon Biller||02/26/2022|
|Mike Fink||Brandon Biller||02/26/2022|
|Gary Grzebienik||Brandon Biller||02/26/2022|
|Andrew Lanacan||Brandon Biller||02/26/2022|
|Rufu Thames||Brandon Biller||02/26/2022|
|Matt Gardeski||Brandon Biller||02/26/2022|
|Roger Slykhouse||Brandon Biller||02/26/2022|
|Tim Wainz||Brandon Biller||02/26/2022|
|Zach Sutton||Tim Wainz||03/02/2022|
|Tim Clayton||Tim Wainz||03/07/2022|
|Amelia Meyer||Brandon Biller||03/08/2022|
|Nick LaRocca||Zach Sutton||05/06/2022|
|Jon Williams||Brandon Biller||04/30/2022|
|John Hutt||Brandon Biller||04/30/2022|
|Mark Furland||Mike Fink||2022-06-02|
|Dave Hurt||Mark Furland||2022-06-17|
|Darwin Smith||Brandon Biller||2022-06-27|
|Abby West||Mark Furland||2022-06-17|
|Patrick Guyon||Zach Sutton||2022-07-23|
|Matthew From||Mark Furland||2022-08-29|
|Will Cunningham||Mark Furland||2022-08-29|
|Andy Bologovsky||Mark Furland||2022-08-29|
|Ian Wunderlich||Zach Sutton||2022-09-05|
|David Henry||Mark Furland||2022-10-15|
|Frank Aloia||Zach Sutton||2022-11-15|
|Bill Putt||Brandon Biller||2022-10-4|
|Greg Good||Brandon Biller||2022-10-4|
|Rick Cortright||Brandon Biller||2022-12-13|
|Alex Tsuker||Brandon Biller||2022-12-13|
|Lewis Dennison||Brandon Biller||2022-12-13|
|Jonathan Devine||Brandon Biller||2022-12-13|
|Deb Scott||Brandon Billre||2022-12-13|
|Varun Iyer||Brandon Biller||2022-12-13|
|Jeremy Glogower||Zach Sutton||2023-1-06|