3D Printer - Prusa MK3S/MMU2S
|3D Printer - Prusa MK3S/MMU2S|
|Make Model||Prusa i3|
|Part Number||MK3S with MMU2S|
|Storage Location||South bench|
|Power Requirements||120VAC, 3.6A|
|Documentation||Einsy Rambo schematic|
This is a printer owned by i3 Detroit for use of the members. It supports multimaterial and an Octoprint server.
- Connecting to Octoprint
- Navigate your Browser to pokeitwithastick.i3detroit.local
- Enter User:octoadmin pass:st1ckit!
- Use Octoprint
- You may also just use the SD card at the front of the printer if you don't trust this newfangled interwebs.
- Slice your files
- Prusa slicer works pretty well out of the box
- It is currently unknown how to directly connect prusa slicer to the printer
- Futz with the multimaterial changer until it works
- Light bar:
- Needs to be connected to relay, then powered from the 24VDC machine power supply.
- Relay needs to be connected to Raspberry Pi I/O for the OctoPrint Environment plugin to control
- Credentials for OctoPrint and Pi need to be put onto machine physically,. and/or shared with Amelia Meyer
- MMU2S filament spools need a better holder. Maybe something like a retracting winder?
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Raspberry Pi Camera
Pololu 2581 24V to 5V 5A step-down
- LM2596 based buck converter
- Argon Fan HAT
- Generic heatsinks, bonded with MG Chemicals thermal epoxy