Front Door Type forms
- Guest Sign-in sheet (PDF or MS Excel) - Members sign guests in on this. There should be a clipboard of these by the door at all times.
- Minor Consent Form (PDF or MS Word)- A parent or guardian of any minor entering i3Detroit must fill this out. Blank copies should always be available at the front door.
- Backup Paper Liability Waiver (PDF or MS Word) - All individuals entering i3 Detroit must fill out a waiver on the digital waiver station, this liability waiver is a backup. Blank copies should always be available by the front door, please print more if the supply is getting low.
- Parking Permit (PDF or MS Word) - Use this when bringing or building a large project at i3 Detroit that will leave after a set date. For > 4 days, requires the signature of an officer, director, or zone coordinator. See Oversize Property in the standing rules for more information.
- Parking Ticket (PDF) - Use this when you find projects that haven't been stored safely or other property that is suspected to be abandoned. Email the list about the mess, print this, and attach it to the offending item. See Parking Tickets in the standing rules for more information.
- Equipment Entry Form & Ownership Affidavit (PDF or MS Word) - Use this when you want to bring in a piece of equipment to store and use at i3 Detroit indefinitely. Submit it to the Board of Directors (email@example.com) for approval. See Shared Property and Donated Property in the standing rules for more information.
- Single Zone Coordinator sign (PDF or MS Word) - Sign displaying the Zone Coordinator's name and contact information which should be posted in each area of the space.
- Zone Co-Coordinators sign (PDF or MS Word) - Sign displaying the Zone Coordinator's name and contact information which should be posted in each area of the space.
- Dues Payment Form (PDF or MS Word - This prints on an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of paper and can be cut into 8 sheets. This is used to pay membership dues and other payments with cash or check so that the amount can be correctly applied to correct member account and appropriate month & year.
- Donation Receipt Form (MS Word) - Use this form as a receipt for donations to i3 Detroit. It must be signed by the Treasurer.
- How and Where to Park (MS Word)