HOWTO Etch Glass
- Find or create a vector image of the design you would like to create. (Inkscape or Gimp are useful)
- Follow the instructions to cut the design out of vinyl with the Vinyl Cutter-US Cutter Refine MH-720.
- Remove any areas from the vinyl that you want etched.
- Clean the glass you will be using.
- Apply the vinyl to the glass.
- Tape over any areas that you do not want etched.
- Sandblast being sure to keep the nozzle perpendicular to the glass surface lest the vinyl get blasted off.