Purse for Valentines Day 2015
Notes: The goal was to have the up-cycled style of material reuse. The collar on my shirt had seen much better days, but I didn't want to junk it. The pockets are also sized to hold my cell phone. Tandy Leather recently had bags of deerskin scraps for $4. The best part of this material is that it will accept dye. - David Henry
- Deerskin scraps
- Red artificial sinew.
- One well loved flannel shirt.
- Swarovski Crystal Heart of the Ocean Necklace.
- 3/4 ounce leather doubled over for strap.
- Chicago Screws, D-Rings, and clasp.
- Contact Cement.
- Leather dye: Fuchsia, Crimson, Pearl, and Super Sheen.
- Utility Knife
- Cutting Mat
- Leather Awl
- Blunt Sewing Needle
- Glover's needle
- Pattern - Tandy Leather Bags