i3 Detroit is located at:
Ferndale, MI 48220
Where to Park, in order of preference.
Pannable, zoomable, editable map (ask for edit permissions): https://goo.gl/wJnrZk
PRINTABLE VERSION: on Forms.
Anytime. (Indicated in green)
- In front of our building. (This is the only place that you can leave your car unattended -- i.e. if you're carpooling off-premises. But don't leave your car in front of the garage door!)
- In front of our neighbor to the east's fence. They don't use this parking and don't mind us parking there
- In the neighborhood east of Wanda, just go down Wordsworth or Channing until you find a spot. (PREFERRED if it's a busy night!)
- In front of our garage door, if you're loading stuff in or out or charging an electric vehicle.
- On the north side of Wordsworth St, west of i3. Do not block B.Nektar's garage door, and do not block any landscaping company vehicle in.
Monday-Friday: 6 pm to 6 am
Weekends: all hours
- On the south side of Wordsworth in the Gage visitor spots. (Indicated in Yellow)
- On the south side of Wordsworth in the Gage handicapped spots, ONLY if you have a permit. The law applies everywhere! (Indicated in Yellow)
(Indicated in Red)
- The handicapped spots across the street at Gage, unless you have and display the permit.
- The church parking lot.
- Blocking the landscaping company's parking.
- In front of our garage door, if you're NOT loading stuff in or out. Park as you please, but DON'T leave the premises while you're blocking the door, and DO immediately move your car if someone shows up who needs to use the door, and DO help them load their stuff if they could use the help!