Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20190528
Agenda for 05-28-2019
Chair: Matt C
i3 Detroit 1481A Wordsworth St. Ferndale, MI 48220
Meeting was Called to Order At: 7:38 pm
- Breakdown of member votes by plan
- Participation rate: 40% (92 votes on 232 invites)
- Paul: Are there any gridlocks with things swapping places?
- Mark: There will be an ordered transition plan.
- Create a committee?
- How soon can movement begin?
- Completion of cleaning and base infrastructure work?
- Discussion of how we go about this. Consensus that one point person would work best.
NOMCON Funding Request
Similar to last year, the group representing i3 Detroit at NOMCON 2019 (Paul, Thomas, and Matt) are requesting funds from the space to cover travel, lodging, and the event entry fee. Last year the attendees paid for their own food, we plan to do this again. To be safe we are requesting $1,000 to allow for things like fuel and tolls.
- Lodging (Airbnb): $300
- Event Admission (pay-what-you-can tickets): $230
- Travel (rental car): $150
- TOTAL: $680
- Asking for $1,000 as a maximum but not expecting to spend that much.
- Do we want to pass the hat for this prior to fundraising later this year?
Last year's info provided for reference
|net cost to i3||$947.44|
- Time completed: 8:12 pm
- Funds appropriated: $1,000
- Attendees: 8
Action Item Summary
No action items.
|Proposal||Moved By||Seconded By||Aye||Nay||Result|
|Approve $1,000 for NOMCON expenses||Mike||Jody||5||0||PASS|
|Adopt Plan C as the target floorplan for i3Detroit.||Mark||Jan||7||0||PASS|
|Create an Expansion Committee, and appoint Mike Fink as chair of the committee. The committee is tasked with overseeing the transition from the current laout to Plan C with modifications as deemed necessary and approved by the board. This committee will propose phases to the board.||Jody||Paul||6||0||PASS|
- Matt C
- Mark F
- Paul L
- David H
- Jody R
- Jan H
- Mike F
- Mel G
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Board Meeting Minutes 20190514||Board Meeting Minutes 20190611|