Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20191010
- 1 Agenda for 10-10-2019
- 1.1 Meeting Location
- 1.2 Officer Reports
- 1.2.1 Treasurer & Budget
- 1.2.2 Secretary
- 1.2.3 President
- 1.2.4 Senior Vice President
- 1.2.5 VP of Activities & Classes
- 1.2.6 VP of Membership-Onboarding
- 1.2.7 Member Advocate
- 1.2.8 Committee Reports
- 1.2.9 Camera Review Review
- 1.3 Old Business
- 1.4 New Business
- 2 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for 10-10-2019
Chair: Alec Beardsley
i3 Detroit 1481A Wordsworth St. Ferndale, MI 48220
Meeting was Called to Order At: XXXXXXXXX
Treasurer & Budget
Senior Vice President
VP of Activities & Classes
VP of Membership-Onboarding
Membership changes since last meeting:
Net change: +2 Onboarding
No change: Member, Hiatus
- Null => Onboarding: 5
- Onboarding => Member: 2
- Member => Hiatus: 1
- Member => Null: 1
- Hiatus => Null: 1
- Onboarding => NULL: 1
Scholarship fund status (All values assume $59/mo dues cost):
- Members on scholarship: 15 (no change MoM)
- Allocated: $760 (-$60 MoM) of $944 available
- Avg scholarship value: $50.67
- Construction continues.
- City has no plans on file for our building.
- Ashley is scheduling a meeting with an architect contact.
- Quick update on all the grants we have or will be applying for.
- MEDC goal met! Now we have to fulfill all the incentives. Jody will be taking point.
Safety & Compliance Committee
Camera Review Review
Summary of Board List/Slack Discussions since last meeting
- Determine Zone Coordinator for CNC Zone as it is currently labeled as Tabled. Decisions need to be made in the zone and having the position in limbo makes it difficult. This request is from 2018-2019 CNC Zone Coordinator Thad Johnson.
- Time completed:
- Funds appropriated:
Action Item Summary
No action items.
|Proposal||Moved By||Seconded By||Aye||Nay||Result|
|Identify and designate a section of floor space for storage of equipment for new zones until they get their new floor space.||Paul||?||0||0||Upcoming|
|Allocate $500 to pay for sewer clean-out on side B.||Mike||Mel||0||0||Upcoming|
|Appoint a Bylaws Committee to discuss and propose changes to the current bylaws or a replacement for them.||Paul||?||0||0||Upcoming|
|Change the fundraising committee membership to be determined by the co-chairs.||Mel||?||0||0||Upcoming|
|Create a CRM committee initially made up of the Treasurer and VP of Membership. This committee is tasked with defining requirements for CRM platforms, evaluating solutions, and working with developers from within and without the space.||Matt C.||?||0||0||Upcoming|
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Board Meeting Minutes 20190926||Board Meeting Minutes 20191114|