Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20191210
|This is a mix of agenda and minutes, currently in progress of being put online.|
- 1 Agenda for 12-10-2019
- 1.1 Meeting Location
- 1.2 Officer Reports
- 1.2.1 Treasurer & Budget
- 1.2.2 Secretary
- 1.2.3 President
- 1.2.4 Senior Vice President
- 1.2.5 VP of Activities & Classes
- 1.2.6 VP of Membership-Onboarding
- 1.2.7 Member Advocate
- 1.2.8 Committee Reports
- 1.2.9 Camera Review Review
- 1.3 Old Business
- 1.4 New Business
- 2 Meeting Metrics
Agenda for 12-10-2019
Chair: Alec B
i3 Detroit 1481A Wordsworth St. Ferndale, MI 48220
Meeting was Called to Order At: 1936
Treasurer & Budget
Treasurer's report: https://www.i3detroit.org/wi/images/7/74/TreasurerReportNovember2019.pdf
|Allocated to Zones/SIGs/etc.||($15,052.48)|
|Allocated to Expansion (MEDC)||($44,492.06)|
- No outstanding business from last meeting.
- Request to approve last months minutes.
- I3 remains awesome. Keep up the good work
Senior Vice President
VP of Activities & Classes
VP of Membership-Onboarding
- Item 1912-01: New item this month. Awaiting further information before bringing it to the boards attention.
- MEDC monthly report to be complete before each fundraising committee meeting
- Please document all expansion work for MEDCC report. Including photos and and time reports for all work.
- Ford grant is being worked on
- Sponsorship tiers set
- Plaques are being made for MEDC sponsors
- Blumz silent auction happened
- Wishlist on the wiki could use paypal-ification. Jeff is brainstorming
- Still in a holding pattern on an architect. The one we met with last month should have availability in January.
Safety & Compliance Committee
Camera Review Review
- Requested by alec, commons coordinator. Preformed by Mel(board) and, Jody(treasurer). Review of Graveyard cameras.
Summary of Board List/Slack Discussions since last meeting
- Discussions about planning a budget meeting.
- Request to approve last months minutes
- Request cancelling the $2500 to the CNC Zone for board repair that was approved in August.
- Request to allocate $600 to the CNC Zone for HAAS repair.
- Motion to adjourn the meeting.
- 2020 budget planning will be this Sunday (01Jan2020) at 15:00 in the commons
- Survey results from zones (should be/are) coming in as we speak
- Main focus of this meeting will be deciding how to spread expansion funding around
- Please file budget surveys as soon as possible.
- Time completed: 1949
- Funds appropriated: 600
- Alec B.
- Melissa G.
- Jody R.
- Kevin F.
- Thomas T.
- Mike F.
- Paul L.
- A’lisa K.
- David H.
- Jan H.
- Matt C.
- Chair Alec B.
- Secretary Kevin F.
|Previous Meeting||Next Meeting|
|Board Meeting Minutes 20191114||Board Meeting Minutes 20200114|