Minutes:Board Meeting Minutes 20210413

From i3Detroit
Jump to: navigation, search

Minutes for 04-13-2021

Meeting Location

'Meeting was Called to Order At: 19:33' by Paul F.

Virtual

Virtual Meeting Etiquette

  • Be excellent.
  • Attendance and voting can be found in the #meetings slack channel.
  • Please show up early if you are concerned about your audio.
  • If there is no one waiting to speak feel free to do so at the next opportunity.
  • If there is someone waiting to speak, please say that you are raising your hand in the google call chat. (This will be demonstrated)
  • Please refrain from other side conversations, these can be distracting for the rest of the meeting and make it difficult for the chair to keep track of what's going on.

Officer Reports

Treasurer & Budget

Treasurer's report: https://www.i3detroit.org/wiki/File:ProfitandLoss_2021_03.pdf

Bank balance $120,513.90
Emergency Fund ($30,000.00)
Allocated to Zones/SIGs/etc. ($27,102.94)
Allocated to Expansion (MEDC) ($46,282.65)
Net $17,128.31

Secretary

  • No updates

President

  • COVID rules meetings.
    • Not inclined do discuss how to reduce restrictions at this time.
    • Should work to review best practices.
    • Meeting on Thursday to discuss.

Senior Vice President

VP of Activities & Classes

VP of Membership-Onboarding

Membership changes since last meeting:

  • 1 Member Returned from Hiatus
  • 1 Member Joined
  • 1 (Potential) Member Started Onboarding
  • 2 New Scholarships
  • 2 Scholarship Renewals
  • 1 Scholarship Expiration
  • 1 Member Left

Scholarship fund update:

  • 10 Members on scholarship
  • $490 Allocated (38% available)
  • Average value of $49/scholar
  • Net change of +1 dues-paying member and +1 scholar since last meeting!

Member Advocate

  • There was a report last month that was handled?

Committee Reports

CRM Committee

  • We met! Had been awhile so we came up with some action items and a plan to meet again next month to discuss them.

Expansion

  • Many wiki updates on the status of to do / done and progress.

Fundraising Committee

  • We did not meet. Still need to update language on survey.

Safety & Compliance Committee

  • No update.
  • Reports only expected in July.

Moderation Committee

  • No update.

Old Business

Camera Review Review

  • Laser Zone: 2021-02-10 to 2021-02-11
    • Mark, Mike, Mel - Related to advocate activity and was handled.

Summary of Board List/Slack Discussions since last meeting

  • Advocate issues.
  • Meeting chair.

Outstanding action items

Action Item: Ashley - Insurance quotes
  • What's the status on getting insurance quotes?
    • Working on a list of questions from one company.
    • Plan to check with others once some of the questions are done as they may be similar.
    • May be helpful to coordinate research so more can contribute.
    • Probably best to get more companies so we have at least one option when our insurance runs out.

New Business

COWBELL

Action Item Summary

Action ItemPOC
Insurance quotesAshley

Proposal Summary

No proposals.


Meeting Metrics

  • Time completed: 20:13
  • Funds appropriated: $0
  • Attendees: 12

Attendance

  1. A’Lisa Krawciw
  2. David Henry
  3. Matt Carpenter
  4. Que Fanning
  5. Jan Henry
  6. Paul Frick
  7. Melissa Gilchrist
  8. Mike Fink
  9. Jamie Burdeski
  10. Ashley
  11. Mark
  12. Evan


Previous Meeting Next Meeting
Board Meeting Minutes 20210309 Board Meeting Minutes 20210511